Pages

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Apple, Peanut Butter, Bacon and Honey Crostini




Sometimes, the simple things are the best!  This yummy appetizer (or it could even be lunch!) attests to that statement.  This is going to be one of my go-to appetizers!  For convenience, I purchased a package of pre-sliced apples, both red and green.  The slices were still too thick, so I cut them into half again so that my slices were thin.  I also saved some time by using real bacon bits from Costco; but you can cook your own and crumble it.  It only takes a few crumbles of bacon for each crostini.  This is really good… and healthy too!

Butter baguette slices and broil until toasted.
Top each slice with peanut butter and thinly sliced apples.
Drizzle each with honey and top with crumbled bacon.

No comments:

Post a Comment