Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2018

Corned Beef Hash


One of my favorite breakfast dishes while on a cruise vacation is corned beef hash. I'll confess that I have never made this favorite prior to this morning!  Now it will be on my breakfast table more often as I discovered that it's easy!  I had made corned beef in the slow cooker for dinner last night; so this was a perfect remedy for left-overs!  As you can see, I had a lot of left-over corned beef as dinner was just for the two of us!

INGREDIENTS:
2-3 cups finely chopped cooked corned beef
2-3 cups diced Yukon gold potatoes
3 Tablespoons salted butter
1 cup chopped onion
Salt and Pepper to taste
1 teaspoon Herbes de Provence (optional)


DIRECTIONS:
·         Melt butter in large skillet.
·         Add onion and potatoes and cook until potatoes are fork tender, stirring and flipping occasionally.
·         Add corned beef, salt, pepper, and herbes de Provence and stir to combine well.
·         Press down in skillet and cook for 5 to 8 minutes, stirring and flipping a time or two to get it just a bit crispy.

No comments:

Post a Comment