Pages

Friday, March 29, 2013

Mini Caramel Berry Cheesecakes



Don't you just love those special mini desserts?  You can try one of everything and not feel guilty, right?  Here's a recipe that I just made ... it's easy as well as yummy! The filling isn't too sweet and the cookie crust was tasty... next time I will try it with chocolate oreos or perhaps do a combination. 


Makes 12 servings

2 packages (8 oz. each)  cream cheese, softened (I used lower fat)
½ cup sugar (I used ¼ cup Splenda)
1/2tsp.  vanilla
2 eggs
12  Oreo Cookies (I used Golden Oreos)
½ cup fresh blueberries (or raspberries or combination)
Caramel Sauce (I used Caramel magic shell)
       
DIRECTIONS
Preheat oven to 350°F. Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with mixer until well blended. Add eggs; mix just until blended.
Place 1 cookie on bottom of each of 12 paper-lined muffin cups; top with cream cheese mixture.
Bake 20 min. or until centers are almost set. Cool. Refrigerate at least 3 hours. Top with drizzle of caramel sauce and berries.

No comments:

Post a Comment