Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

What's on the menu for this October Sunday? Chili of course!

Though not at all a chef, I like to pretend that I am one! One of my favorite things has always been Sunday suppers with family & friends. I grew up with Sunday suppers of Southern fried chicken, green beans with new potatoes, macaroni & cheese, rice & gravy and biscuits with honey! This is my first Sunday supper blog entry and I hope you will enjoy it!

The menu:
appetizers: white cheddar cheese spread with assorted crackers
Nathan's little smokies, slow cooked & glazed
salad: Italian Trattoria Salad with creamy Italian dressing
bread: Cornbread (of course) and
My Mom's sour cream muffins
entree: White and green chicken chili
Smokin' Steakhouse Chili
dessert: Old fashioned oatmeal cake with praline topping

Next up, the recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment